Thread: I live within 50 miles of a Russell Stover's outlet store.

Sweepstakes Plus Member

I live within 50 miles of a Russell Stover's outlet store.

Some of you may turn your nose up at Russell Stover's, but, I'd kill for their dark chocolate orange creams. In a nothing little town about 50 miles from me is the outlet store. You pay about 1/2 price for their boxed chocolates. I can't imagine why they would be "seconds" in an outlet store. Tastes the same to me. Anyway, just wanted to stir up a little chocolate envy among you. As an aside, when I was a young girl (I'm 56 now) there was a Russell Stover's store downtown Chattanooga, TN. I would go in and buy 1/4 pound of orange creams. That came to 7 pieces. I remember for the time it was, it was an expensive purchase. I was 14 years old and an addict for those things.

Re: I live within 50 miles of a Russell Stover's outlet store.

I am so jealous. I have to have my daily chocolate, and I like Russell Stoffers too. Maybe you have room for an overnight guest or two? :laughing:
    My sweet puppy Harley, isn't he great!!
    God loves you and me, lets be friends

Sweepstakes Plus Member missmarta's Avatar

Re: I live within 50 miles of a Russell Stover's outlet store.

Yes, I turn my nose up-to get my mouth open to devour Russell Stover treats! :laughing: :laughing:

Been to the one in Wildwood FL more times that I care to admit :crazytongue:

(Used to do the ATL to ORL drive several times a year and always looked forward to stopping there, especially near the holidays.)

We need a chocolate icon/emoticon around here.....

Thread Information