Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen....

Hell's Kitchen....

The new season of Hell's Kitchen aired tonight on Fox. It is going to be a great season, I can tell. The 15 cooks got raked over the coals tonight by Chef Ramsey...whoa! The guys team was totally lame, and the women weren't much better. The person let go was from the men's team (who lost for that episode). This dunce would just stand in the kitchen with a hand full of raw scallops in his hand...and he would move his hand around as if looking for a place to lay the fish. I never saw that idiot lay the scallops down. :crazytongue:

Re: Hell's Kitchen....

It was so good last night. I love ramsey. I cant believe he threw up. How embarrassing for that guy. I usually will see atleast one person that kind of sticks out but I didnt last night. :scratch: Dont like most of the men. Especially that guy who kept saying he wasnt going to get beaten by a bunch of girls. what a jerk. I hope they kick his butt :laughing: None of the chef's looked really, really talented. guess we will see. should be a interesting season

what a weird episode. I wish the chick who put up the other two for elimination had gone home. what a witch. At least her friend the tongue chick is gone. how weird looking was that. :crazytongue: I really dislike the dude that is always putting down the girls. hope he goes home next.

Sweepstakes Plus Member ping1970's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3mnkids1 View Post
    At least her friend the tongue chick is gone. how weird looking was that. :crazytongue:
    I was watching her and thinking yuckyuckyuck!!! I would be afraid that spit was gonna drop onto the food ~ yuck!

Quote Originally Posted by 3mnkids1 View Post
    what a weird episode. I wish the chick who put up the other two for elimination had gone home. what a witch. At least her friend the tongue chick is gone. how weird looking was that. :crazytongue: I really dislike the dude that is always putting down the girls. hope he goes home next.

Yes, tongue girl (Chef Ramsey called her a female version of Hannibal Lector :laughing: ) needed to go...but the chick who nominated two for elimination was being a witch for sure. But perhaps that is needed for this competition. I actually wished New York-accent girl would go home...I really find the NY accent annoying. :cussing:

As for the guys...the chunky guy with the chauvenist attitude. He obviously thinks nothing more of women than that they should serve the man. This prick should go home too.

Okay, tonight's episode was great, as usual. Chef Ramsey almost blew a gasket at both teams and their really bad kitchen work. opcorn: :laughing: I am glad to see Jason go, however. He was a sexist pig, which made him seem like a real arsehole.

I loved him banging his head on the counter. :laughing: Jason getting the boot was great. I love his little comment at the end about not crying cuz he was a man. whatever. :booty" I still havent found a person im rooting for yet. Not any of the guys for sure. then again Im not a huge fan of any of the women either. :scratch:

I have got it Tivo'd...Ashelyn had the tv taken up with the Wii, which she wouldn't even let me touch ~lol! She even hooked the thing up...I think I am in trouble!!

Tonight was good. I love it when ramsey gets going. Its so funny. I would hate to be a garbage can in that place. They take a beating.

can you believe the guy served raw chicken wings to those kids. What an idiot. I swear he looks like he is going to cry everytime ramsey so much as looks at him. what a baby. guys are getting there butts kicked. :headbang:

That chicken made me want to puke! YUCK!!!

I felt sorry for the poor girl burning herself...I was hurting for her! I hate to burn myself ~ I can't imagine how badly that hurt!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information