Thread: Fringe

Fringe

Anyone else catch the premiere last night? I thought it was pretty good. Solid characters, really good acting. It's got a SciFi/CSI kind of feel without being overly dramatic and it's a bit X-File-ish but not as geeky. I think this one will be around a while if the writing doesn't get convoluted. I think they're running the pilot again this weekend if anyone missed it. After that it's on every Tuesday.

Re: Fringe

My husband and I watched it last night...It wasn't that bad...we'll probably watch it again...Agreed...it is like X-Files except instead of paranormal stuff, it is highly advanced scientific stuff....

Will sticky it for ya!

I forgot all about it.. :cussing: I watched a little bit of wipeout and that was it. I hope they re run it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3mnkids1 View Post
    I forgot all about it.. :cussing: I watched a little bit of wipeout and that was it. I hope they re run it.
    I'm fairly sure to certain they said it would re-run on Sunday. You still have a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by darkislandcs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3mnkids1 View Post
    I'm fairly sure to certain they said it would re-run on Sunday. You still have a chance!
    Thanks.. I dont think there is anything on sunday that I watch so I shouldnt miss it. :laughing:

Okay..episode 2 is in the books. Pretty good but it seemed a bit thin and there were a couple of holes. It can only get better I guess. I'm beginning to like the character of Walter (the dad), although he seems to be losing what little grip on reality he has. Should be interesting to see how he develops.

This is not good. I missed last weeks episode because of a power outage. This week the debate took over. Now I'm not even sure I want to try to get back into this show. New relationships are so easy to cast aside. :laughing:

I don't like this series. I have never been able to get into the episodes...and I think the guy playing the crazy scientist dude doesn't fit in with the show. I guess I just don't like the man's role in the series. Ah well.....

Thread Information