Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greys Anatomy

Greys Anatomy

OK we have got to have a thread for this one love love love this show and I am not happy with George right now

Re: Greys Anatomy

I just feel so sad for Callie but if no one else watches the show here I won't have a conversation with myself LOL

You guys can laugh at me if you want but I'm gona talk about the shows that I think are good and last night was good. George and Izzy are no way going to stay together. I still like Callie and I am glad to see Bailey as Chief resident.

Now I feel better I could talk about the show with someone me LOL :headbang:

pdm

I'm glad to see he put Bailey in charge also since she was doing Callie's work to begin with.

I don't think George and Izzy are going to make it as a couple neither but I don't like George with Callie neither.

Also Dr. Grey ticked me off last night when she told her sister to get her own life and her own friends.

And I don't like the way that new doctor is treating Yang I feel so sorry for her.

Man that mcdreamy just keeps looking better lol. I liked when the 2 Grey sisters had words. Bailey just lost it and George and Izzie get on my nerves.

pdm

Don't ya cha just hate having to wait another week to see the end of Thanksgiving weeks episode? :cussing:

Quote Originally Posted by pdm View Post
    Don't ya cha just hate having to wait another week to see the end of Thanksgiving weeks episode? :cussing:
    Yes and they sure do have reruns awful fast these days :cry:

pdm

I know last night's episode was a re-run and I can't figure out if you were going to show a re-run why not just show part 2 of the Thanksgiving episode. It made no sense. I could understand if something else would have been on in that time slot but a repeat of the first show of the new season made no sense at all. :scratch:

Well I guess Bailey's marriage is over now. Meradith is starting to get on my nerves. She doesn't know what she wants and Derek is going to date that nurse. I don't know what's up with George and Izzy,timing I guess.

Grrrrr A rerun dorn those writers. :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information