Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat about TV shows

: Chat about TV shows

Anybody watch tonights Rockstar??
    It was a good one! Ryan blew me away with his version of "Losing My Religion" It was amazing! There were alot of good preformances tonight but my guess would be Jill,Patrice, Zaeda(sp?) will be in the bottom 3.
    Anyone else??

those were my 3 picks as well that I put in the sweep "rock star go home" (to win a guitar signed by Dave Navarro (sp?)) http://www.rockstargohome.com/
    Delana once again showed she has what it takes to head the band!
    I think zareha (sp?) will not be the one going home though...no matter how weird and out of tune she is, the guys want to keep her around for comic relief while getting rid of those that think they have a chance (I think Jill will be the one to go home), and once it gets down to the real talent left, then we will see zahera go home...

Do you read Dave Navarro's blog? http://www.6767.com/

Re: : Chat about TV shows

Quote Originally Posted by greensthingsthose were my 3 picks as well that I put in the sweep "rock star go home" (to win a guitar signed by Dave Navarro (sp?)) [url
    http://www.rockstargohome.com/[/url]
    Delana once again showed she has what it takes to head the band!
    I think zareha (sp?) will not be the one going home though...no matter how weird and out of tune she is, the guys want to keep her around for comic relief while getting rid of those that think they have a chance (I think Jill will be the one to go home), and once it gets down to the real talent left, then we will see zahera go home...
    Yes I think Jill will probably be the one to go as well. Shes good but needs to tone it down a few notches! Thanks for the links to the contest and Dave's Blog! I have been playing the MSN Rockstar Fantasy Sweep but didn't know about this one. I would love to win his guitar! Jane's Addiction is one of my favorite all time bands! You probably just got done watching it but I still have afew hours to wait! So I'm off to get some dinner and sweeping done.

well...then I will not post who got booted tonight :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I am quite surprised!!!!!

right now I am cooking dinner and watching "So you think you can Dance"! (while DVRing "Nightmares and Dreamscapes" )

on Dave's blog...he posted what I have been saying for 3 weeks now!!

"As for Zayra, we all know she is totally not right for the band, but I am starting to look forward to what the hell she is gonna do for each performance. It's almost like we get a ten car pile up on stage on a weekly basis. She is kind of like the comedic intermission entertainment."

Oh I know! She is a total train wreck! I thought she might hurt herself with that crazy dancing and Cape twirling! My 7 yr old came in while she was singing and says Oh My Gosh her outfit is not appropriate.LOL I said baby you are soo right!

LOL My 14 year old son, was busy trying to see through the cape to see her g-stringed butt when ever she turned around!! :shock: (I almost changed the channel until she was done.....)

Anyone watching this Stephen King thing on TNT? Richard Thomas is about to have an autopsy performed on him and he is alive and paralyzed and no one realizes. It is really twisted! :shock:

ll1

you like that twisted stuff :twisted: :shock:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information