Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat about TV shows

Chat about TV shows

since many of us are hooked on the same shows, I thought I would start a thread to talk about them...
    my first contributions...

RockStar - I LOVE Delana!! her voice is amazing, very whiskey, yet soft and tender at the same time! Her version of Time after time was soooo totally hot! Now for the life of me, I can not figure out why zahara (sp?) is still on the show...even she was SHOCKED she did not get the boot tonight...but my guess - Martha and Ryan

So you think you can dance - I ADORE Benji and Heidi and was thrilled to death to see them paired up tonight, that is one talented family!!
    tommorow is going to be a tough call on who gets eliminated...

Hell's Kitchen - I would love to be on this show! However, I do not think I would last long with Chef yelling at me....I am thinking Keith is going to win, and that sara is next to go....

Kyle xy - I think he is a clone....but not sure, this is a very cool show, with lots of clues, hidden messages (hidden commercials to give you clues as well).....

: Chat about TV shows

Good idea for a new thread Greensthings!
    Ok now back to Rockstar- I Love this show! Delana is Amazing! And I love Lukas too, but I gotta root for my local girl Storm! Zieda(or however its spelled), and Phil with his bobblehead need to go! Dana is getting alot better,I don't think she really has a shot at winning but it will be a great experience to learn for her.
    I've seen a couple episodes of Kyle XY and liked it alot but I keep forgetting when its on.

you must be somewhere out west and have not seen tonights rockstar yet...I am SHOCKED!

as far as Kyle XY it is on monday's on ABC Family at 8e/7c and a repeat, Friday's on ABC at 9e/8c

Thanx for the info on Kyle XY. I watched it Monday and it was a good episode, very funny in spots!
    Well I too am shocked that Zwhatever her name is didn't get the boot tonight on Rockstar! I think they are keeping her around because Jason one of the judges is smitten with her. I am a west coaster. Just a couple miles ouside Portland,OR.
    GT do you watch Big Brother?

Yeppers!
    I have been a fan of Big Brother since BB1! so I am really loving this season!

as far as Z/X-what ever her name is...I think the band is keeping her around for comic relief!

I am having American Idol and Amazing Race withdrawals! I can't wait until new episodes come on.

Monk has started some new episodes and I am thankful for that, but I haven't gotten to watch a new Dead Zone yet.

They are getting ready to start reruns of American Idol here in a couple of months also ~ yea!!

Survivor & American Idol junkie

I also love VH-1's Surreal Life and Celebrity Fit Club

Anyone seen Cash Cab on Discovery Channel, before sweeps I was a trivia junkie :?

When I was at work they call me the Queen of worthless trivia ops: I to am a trivia junkie, and I love Cash Cab. It used to come on and they wasn't in a cab, but I can't remember the name.

I like Celebrity Fit Club also

I was SOOOOO hoping that in the two trip wins that I won last year to New York City, that I would get lucky enough to get in the cash cab.....I love that show!!

Count me in as another American Idol fan!

I also was a Lost fan, but missed 2 or 3 episodes and am now lost myself... :?

As GT knows I'm a TOTAL LOST freak!!! Best show EVER!!! I hate the new setup for next season (6 episodes then off until feb) but it is the best show ever.

I've been watching BB this season. I didn't last season as all the people annoyed me, but I had watched all the previous years.

I've been watching Rock Star too. That guy sucked who they voted off, but why the heck is that dark haired girl still there? That is shocking to me.

I hope that Delana or whoever it is wins. She rocks!!

I'm a total trivia junkie as well. It's sort of a sickness when it comes to celebrity stuff like that. People try to stump me all the time! lmao!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information