Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares

Re: Kitchen Nightmares

It was a good one last night. I felt bad that it closed down. The chef was arogant but I thought he shaped up at the end. I cracked up when he put herseys syrup on the lamb. :laughing: That waitress. wow! I wanted to smack her. And I wouldnt have let the one guy come back. Screaming that he needed a break. are ya kidding me. hit the road buddy!!

Sweepstakes Plus Member sweepsadv's Avatar

herseys syrup on lamb... I cracked up when he told Gordon that everyone loves it.. :laughing:

Wow! Tonight's episode of Kitchen Nightmares was great! First of, there were nothing but a bunch of kids running that restaurant! Good grief...more fooling around went on there than work, and it showed. I'm surprised that the owner didn't understand this. And, it is always nice to have a well-stocked cooler, but geez...! What a waste of food. Speaking of waste, those perfectly nice, large white dishes could have been donated to charity, or anyone who could actually use them. I would like to have about 8 of those plates... :crazytongue: I like the larger serving size of the plates. With smaller plates, a steak and a baked potato would fill the plate. I want a trough big enough to hold all my food. :laughing:

And I liked the way Chef Ramsey spoke to that rude old woman in the restaurant. It was great...he called her "an old bag". :laughing:

It was really good last night. I hope they continue to do well. old bag. that was sooo funny.

That was funny. Then afterwards the fight outside with the other lady. I wonder if they will stay in business? He is over 100K in debt. It would probably take over a year to get out of that . I don't know if they have the management skills and determination to pull it off. There was one other episode where they said the business went under despite what Ramsey did. I think it was the LA one with the chocolate lamb chops. :crazytongue:

Okay, who saw tonight's episode? It was called "La Parria Barrias", or something like that. It cracked me up when Gordon Ramsey called the place "La Casa de Shithole". Did you see that kabob thingy the chef was serving when Ramsey first ordered? As Ramsey stated, it looked like a donkey dong, swinging from the kabob holder... :crazytongue: At least the newly-hired Chef got the place going.

When are they going to have new episodes of nightmares? I think this is the second repeat in a row. :sleepy:

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweepsadv View Post
    When are they going to have new episodes of nightmares? I think this is the second repeat in a row. :sleepy:
    :tongue2: I don't know, but if I see one more restaurant with rotten, moldy, maggot filled food, I may never eat in a restaurant again! I don't know why anyone would eat at any of these places that Gordan revamps. If they allowed their kitchens and food to get so disgusting once, they will do it again. Ewww!
    Vote DAILY for Sweepstakes Advantage as a top Sweeps site:
    http://www.soprano.com/freeconts.asp

Gordon Ramsey is like the Chef version of that Drill Sergeant in Full Metal Jacket!

Very entertaining show, both BBC and american versions.

Well, last night's episode was a repeat from 2004. It featured The Glass House restaurant. A pretty good show...but after all that Ramsey did for that place, when he returned to see how the place was running, he saw that the old chef was still there (he should have been canned by the owner), the old chef had returned to placing foods in nasty-looking plastic buckets in the kitchen, and the old chef had added a couple of items to Ramsey's new menu...which didn't set well with Ramsey... :laughing:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information