Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a Potential Winner Text overnight from Jack Daniels

Got a Potential Winner Text overnight from Jack Daniels

I received a text from Jack Daniels overnight saying I was a potential winner...

I looked and there were only 3 prizes in the last draw, two Round 8 Prizes and the Grand Prize....

Never received a text/email like that before, do they send out a lot of those? or did I really win something?

Will be watching emails like a hawk to see how this plays out..

Jason

Sweepstakes Plus Member walnutfarm's Avatar

was it from jack? I got like 5 from luck of the irish drawing, but didnt say much. Anyone get those? didnt say a winner however, was odd
    good luck to you! may be different

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Yes, it is common to receive an email like this. Technically, you are not the winner until you get your affy's completed and returned. I have had several of these and they all panned out. They may ask you to "accept" the prize. Look to see if there were any attachments. Get those affy's filled out and returned by their deadline...usually only 3-5 days. May need to be notorized. Congrats!

Hi Peg,

It was just a Text, no email yet, no attachments. It said exactly:

Congratulations! You are a potential Honey Hysteria winner! A Jack Daniels representative will reach out to you shortly.

I'll be glued to my phone for either an email or a call!!

According to the rules, there were only three prizes to be selected last night:

Two (2) Tennessee Honey Chiller and shot glasses (APR $1002.00)

Grand Prize - Trip to Las Vegas in 2015 (APR $5,000.00)

Wow, I hope its the Grand Prize, that would be awesome!

Jason

I got several of those from luck of the irish also. Said winner had been chosen but nothing else.

Sweepstakes Plus Member justiceserenity's Avatar

Wow sounds exciting! Good luck with the grand prize!! Let us know what happens.

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Congratulations on your win, no matter what it is! Anyone here ever been to Lynchburg, TN, the site of the Jack Daniel's distillery? I've been many years ago with a travel tour. We of the local CVB invited a couple dozen travel agents from California to visit us and our attractions. JD put on a fish fry for the group. Had to go to the next county to even open the booze. Lynchburg is dry, dry, dry. All you get at Miss Mary Bobo's Restaurant is sweet tea. Sorry, just taking a stroll down memory lane. Please forgive. Again, great win and I'm glad to see that JD is sponsoring a great sweep.

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Well, Congrats either way! Like I always say, a win is a win, regardless of what it might be...that wait is so exciting. I truly hope you do get the trip, but all the prizes seem pretty awesome! CONGRATS!

Sweepstakes Plus Member

That sounds like a win to me that needs an affy! Keep us posted. very exciting!!

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Congratulations on your win! Hope its the trip for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information