Thread: SweepsPop Not Working--Please help!

Sweepstakes Plus Member

SweepsPop Not Working--Please help!

Hi. Finally became a Plus member today and trying to figure everything out. I tried to use SweepsPop by using the directions on the Help tab on SA but it only opens the first sweep for me and not all the ones I have selected. Looking for suggestions on what I should do?? Thanks in advance.

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Quote Originally Posted by aesweeps View Post
    Hi. Finally became a Plus member today and trying to figure everything out. I tried to use SweepsPop by using the directions on the Help tab on SA but it only opens the first sweep for me and not all the ones I have selected. Looking for suggestions on what I should do?? Thanks in advance.
    Usually this solves problems for new Plus members - when you change from SA to Plus, you must:

---Log out
    --Clear cookies
    ---Log in to Plus and stay in Plus. If you go back to SA (either deliberately or by chance [it happens to me if I click on a link in the newsletter, or sometimes when I search]) you will need to clear your SA cookies.

After you log out of SA, clear cookies, log in to SP, your sweeps pop should work smoothly. If not, let us know.

In the past, some people reported similar problems using Chrome. Are you using Firefox or Chrome? If you are using Chrome, you may want to try Firefox and that may solve the sweeps-not-popping problem. Here is a link to a thread where Plus members discuss this, and their solutions:
    http://www.sweepstakesplus.com/forum...ad.php?t=53770

Hope you find it helpful.
    Last edited by arrtup3; 04-29-2014 at 06:43 AM.

Thread Information