Thread: + Camel - Crush Experience Sweepstakes

+ Camel - Crush Experience Sweepstakes

Entry:
    https://cam.tobaccopleasure.com/prom...ushexperience/

Rules:
    https://cam.tobaccopleasure.com/prom...akesRules.aspx

SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on April 24, 2013 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. (EDT) on June 25, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into three (3) Rounds (“Round”), each beginning on a Wednesday at 12:00:00 p.m. EDT and ending on a Tuesday at 11:59:59 a.m. EDT, as listed below

Grand Prize (1): Grand Prize winner will receive $10,000 (awarded in the form of a wire transfer or check, payable to winner). First Prize (10): Each First Prize winner will receive $2,500 (awarded in the form of a wire transfer or check, payable to winner). Second Prize (25): Each Second Prize winner will receive $1,000 (awarded in the form of a wire transfer or check, payable to winner). Third Prize (75): Each Third Prize winner will receive $500 (awarded in the form of a wire transfer or check, payable to winner).

Round Prizes (4,500 total; 1,500 per Round): Each Round Prize winner will receive a $50 MasterCard® Prepaid Code. Odds of winning a Round Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the corresponding Round. Prepaid Codes are subject to terms and conditions as set by the MasterCard issuer, First California Bank and are only valid for use at certain online retailers. After the completion of the each Round drawing, log in to your account at www.Camel.com using your PID and password and view your notifications in My Swag to see if you have won.

I think one entry daily enters you in both the Daily and instant win.
    Last edited by ppriebe1; 04-24-2013 at 05:54 PM.

KK..TY..I put that up for you.

Thread Information