Thread: Don't Receive SA Newsletter

Sweepstakes Plus Member sweepsadv's Avatar

Don't Receive SA Newsletter

First, if you never subscribed to our newsletters you can do that here:
    http://www.sweepsadvantage.com/12all/

ISPs (ex., earthlink.net, comcast.net) and Web-based mail services (ex., Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail) use filters to keep spam out of your inbox. Sometimes they accidentally filter e-mail that you want.

Mistakes happen. There is a ton of spam, so good e-mail can be filtered out by mistake. We all have to deal, unfortunately, with the fallout of what spammers do to the Internet.

Naturally, you want to keep spam out. And you need to receive important SA communications, such as Support e-mail, our e-zines and any other e-mail that you have specifically requested (and we only send mail that you request).

Your goal and ours is to avoid the cross-fire of the ever-escalating war between spammers and ISPs/mail services.

Using Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, or Other Web-based Mail?
    Check your Bulk, Junk or Spam folder (respectively). If you find an e-mail there from "SA Daily or SA Weekly" click to indicate that it is not bulk, junk or spam. The same type of process works for all major Web-based e-mail services (ex., AOL's).

Hotmail: Click the Options link on the main menu tabs, then Safe List. Add our address to the Safe List.

Yahoo!: Click Mail Options > Filters > Add Filter and add our address.

Using Outlook, Eudora or Other Client-side E-mail Software?
    You may not receive e-mail you want if it has been filtered out by your ISP before they deliver it to you. This may not be as easy to resolve as Web-based e-mail. But here is what we recommend...

AOL (aol.com): Log into your AOL/AIM Webmail Account and add SweepsAdvantage.com to your Address Book (click the Add Address button to add to your "People I Know" list). Check AOL's help for additional details, if required. You could also indicate "not spam" in AOL's Webmail.

Other ISPs (ex., att.net, attglobal.net, bellsouth.net, earthlink.net, verizon.net, comcast.net):
    They intentionally are impossible to reach. They don't want to argue. Either use their Web-based e-mail to indicate that mail from SweepsAdvantage.com is not spam or switch to Gmail or Yahoo! Mail (the most reliable mail delivery systems).

To Receive E-mail That You Have Missed...
    OK, you have either indicated that a SweepsAdvantage e-mail is not junk or you have switched your address to Yahoo! Mail or Gmail (if your ISP will not help you out). And now you want to receive "that missing mail." Here's what to do...

Send us an e-mail via the SA Form. Please tell us...

the name of the SA e-zine or which e-mail you did not get
    your first and last names
    the e-mail address that we should now send to.
    We will re-send your e-mail in a jiffy.

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Why isn't there a newsletter for plus subscribers? It's a pia to follow the link in the newsletter and then have to open a new tab for sp search for the sweep, hopefully find it, save it as entered, read comments, etc. As a paid member we shouldn't have to go through the hassle of all that.

Sweepstakes Plus Member amyshulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nikismithwin View Post
    Why isn't there a newsletter for plus subscribers? It's a pia to follow the link in the newsletter and then have to open a new tab for sp search for the sweep, hopefully find it, save it as entered, read comments, etc. As a paid member we shouldn't have to go through the hassle of all that.
    nikismithwin - I just tested opening the SA link for The Sundown Naturals Goodness Giveaway while logged into SA [ Sundown Sweepstakes http:// www.sweepsadvantage.com / sweepstakes-search-Sundown.html | Sundown Contests ] then I clicked on SweepsCheck & added it to my sweepstakes

I then did a search for The Sundown Naturals Goodness Giveaway from the SP home page [ Please login ]http:// Sweepstakes Plus - Largest Premium Online Sweepstakes and Contest Directory / search.php?keyword=THE%20SUNDOWN and it did have SweepsCheck but it did NOT get added to my sweepstakes - that's what you are talking about, correct?
    Last edited by amyshulk; 09-06-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    PLEASE use my referral link https://plz.vote/r/10m2va FOR: 9/26-11/2/16 5pm PST VotePlz.org {Referral} VotePlz Sweepstakes

PLEASE use my referral link; http://www.armourgreatmoms.com/ref/s/7f2f1564 FOR: 6/1-11/30/16 16xpp; 1x+bonus [MP-1ppp} ArmourMeats ArmourGreatMoms.com {Online shares/Mail-in} Armour Great Moms Sweepstakes

Sweepers by nature are *always* looking for a free lunch, but if you value your time over your $$$, then upgrading to PLUS at less than a dime a day gives you the best bang for your $$$!

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Sort of. It's not a big deal and that's why it's taken me years to even say anything about it, it's just all the back and forth is kind of annoying, time consuming. I'm always logged into plus never advantage. But when I follow the link it the newsletter it takes me to advantage, which would be fine if I didn't have to log into advantage to see the comments or add to mysweeps check/entered on. Like I said no a biggie, just one of those pet peeve type things. It would be great if we could be logged into both at the same time without causing confusion to the system or if the links opened to plus instead of advantage, which I'm not sure how that would work for those who don't have a paid sub. I certainly wouldn't want to cause more work for the people running the site, I know they put a lot of time into this as it is.

Sweepstakes Plus Member amyshulk's Avatar

Upgrade to Sweepstakes Plus
    Yeah, Ken had to go with separate sites to make this work when he added PLUS - no idea if he could somehow have PLUS links for PLUS members with the turnover - maybe link both with a "PLUS members click HERE"???

Quote Originally Posted by nikismithwin View Post
    Sort of. It's not a big deal and that's why it's taken me years to even say anything about it, it's just all the back and forth is kind of annoying, time consuming. I'm always logged into plus never advantage. But when I follow the link it the newsletter it takes me to advantage, which would be fine if I didn't have to log into advantage to see the comments or add to mysweeps check/entered on. Like I said no a biggie, just one of those pet peeve type things. It would be great if we could be logged into both at the same time without causing confusion to the system or if the links opened to plus instead of advantage, which I'm not sure how that would work for those who don't have a paid sub. I certainly wouldn't want to cause more work for the people running the site, I know they put a lot of time into this as it is.
    PLEASE use my referral link https://plz.vote/r/10m2va FOR: 9/26-11/2/16 5pm PST VotePlz.org {Referral} VotePlz Sweepstakes

PLEASE use my referral link; http://www.armourgreatmoms.com/ref/s/7f2f1564 FOR: 6/1-11/30/16 16xpp; 1x+bonus [MP-1ppp} ArmourMeats ArmourGreatMoms.com {Online shares/Mail-in} Armour Great Moms Sweepstakes

Sweepers by nature are *always* looking for a free lunch, but if you value your time over your $$$, then upgrading to PLUS at less than a dime a day gives you the best bang for your $$$!

Thread Information