Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best time to play instants?

Best time to play instants?

This has probably been asked a million times, but I was wondering what the consensus is? Does anyone notice that they win instants more often when they play them late at night, or earlier in the day? I seem to have horrible luck with them in the mornings, but I keep hoping that will change...my best luck was on Thanksgiving last year around 2pm when I won 3 IW within about 10 minutes.....what do YOU find to be the best time to play them?

Re: Best time to play instants?

I too would like to know this. I've been playing around midnight and haven't had much luck. I am new though so I've only been doing this for about a month.

ll1

most instants are done using a computer generated win schedule if you play @ the right time you will win the prize . Every system is a little different the key is to try to play at a time you think the computer may be giving out the wins. So as you can see there is no real answer but some where between the 1st entry of the day to the last and more wins occur in the middle areas. opcorn:

That makes sense ll1. I thought that they used a computer and that it probably changes day to day. I just can't see the companies setting it up to always let someone win in the early morning. I've been trying at midnight on and I am not winning that much.

in my experience. there is no "magic" time to enter your instants... no one knows the times the sponsors pick so it's all up in the air. if you hit, you hit.... i loveeeeeee playing instants and i win at all times of the day, although early mornings seem to be pretty good.... i've also won in the evening.... always enter your instants :sunny:

If I play at a certain time and don't win. I will play at another time or mix it up and play the games from last to 1st ect..
    I've won at all different times.

The wee hours of the early morning always seem to work best for me..anytme between 2-6 am....

yeah it seems like people are always winning first thing in the morning.

but i did notice i won a couple of instants on the weekend after dinner time.

Okay, I'm PMSing, so bear with me...my answer today is there are no instant winning times :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by mtejen View Post
    Okay, I'm PMSing, so bear with me...my answer today is there are no instant winning times :cry:
    I seem to agree with you! I can't seem to hit for anything! :cussing:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information