Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ethics?

Re: Ethics?

Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post
    I do not enter any contest that has horoscopes, other religions, morally wrong, fur, tobacco, booze (state laws hrmps), gay, occult, satanism, hate speech, racists, or for brides or brides to be.

There are many sweeps so why should i try to win something I do not want in my house like tobacco, gay, horoscopes, and occult. Let others have their prizes and leave me the WDW dream trip and chocolates. You can have the gay cruise, the smoker of the month club, and the pub crawl across america prize while I will eat my chocolates and enjoy WDW. :headbang:
    I quess I have loose morals then. I smoke, so I enter smokers sweeps.. I dont see many religious sweeps but If I did and they had a prize I wanted I would enter.... I also enter the edge sweeps.. Im not gay but It sure doesnt bother me if others are. to each their own. I dont drink but I enter booze sweeps too. Wow! I must be a real heathen. :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by LIDARKSIDE View Post
    Hey, Churchie. I guess you haven't heard all that Disney is involved in. I thought most people knew about this stuff. For example, the satanist group, "Danzig", is signed to Disney's record company; and, since 1990, they celebrate "Gay Day" in the month of June.

Put in your search engine "Disney is anti-Christian" and read away. You're in for a big surprise! opcorn:

I see we are into fallacies and not facts.

Based on what you say then I would have to stop using every bank, hospital, school, restaurant, and grocery store. OMG we must stop using grocery stores because racist and skinhead buy from them. Wife beaters shop at sears so let us stop buying there. Rapist shop as Wal-Mart and animal abusers eat at famous restaurants.

Grow up. Stop with the fallacies. I stated how I choose contests to enter.
    . Leave me alone and when you grow up and I am not tired and sleepy and hungry and hurting then i will explain what I said.

Hey, Churchie. I guess you haven't heard all that Disney is involved in. I thought most people knew about this stuff. For example, the satanist group, "Danzig", is signed to Disney's record company; and, since 1990, they celebrate "Gay Day" in the month of June.

Put in your search engine "Disney is anti-Christian" and read away. You're in for a big surprise! opcorn:

Glenn Danzig has repeatedly said he is not a satanist. They have lyrics that are darker than some but that doesnt make them satanist.

Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post

I see we are into fallacies and not facts.

Based on what you say then I would have to stop using every bank, hospital, school, restaurant, and grocery store. OMG we must stop using grocery stores because racist and skinhead buy from them. Wife beaters shop at sears so let us stop buying there. Rapist shop as Wal-Mart and animal abusers eat at famous restaurants.

Grow up. Stop with the fallacies. I stated how I choose contests to enter.
    . Leave me alone and when you grow up and I am not tired and sleepy and hungry and hurting then i will explain what I said.
    people should be able to have a discussion without resorting to name calling.. I have removed it...

The Sunshine State with Mickey Mouse as our neighbor.

Quote Originally Posted by 3mnkids1 View Post
    Glenn Danzig has repeatedly said he is not a satanist. They have lyrics that are darker than some but that doesnt make them satanist.
    Sorry, wrong group. "Danzig" is known for singing about stuff like sadou masochism.

Sorry, wrong group. "Danzig" is known for singing about stuff like sadou masochism.
    Its amazing some of the lyrics in songs.. :laughing: some though sound like they may be satanist but arent.. the band As I lay dying is a christian metalcore band but you wouldnt know it to listen to them.. lots of screaming.. I love it..

The Sunshine State with Mickey Mouse as our neighbor.

Its amazing some of the lyrics in songs.. :laughing: some though sound like they may be satanist but arent.. the bad As I lay dying is a christian metalcore band but you wouldnt know it to listen to them.. lots of screaming.. I love it..
    You can actually make out what they're singing? :laughing:

...or are you cheating and looking up the lyrics? :scratch:

I sooooo cheated. :laughing: Im usually pretty good at understanding what bands like that are saying since I listen to that kind of music but this band.. :scratch: sounds cool... what IS he saying? :laughing:

People who worry about what sweeps, how many sweeps, and how I enter sweeps irritate me to no end. (NOT referring to OP) I'm completely in agreement with dark on this one. The sponsors decide what the rules are, period. Who am I to decide what is morally correct in entering sweeps? I can only do the best I can with the rules as they are listed, and do what I think is correct. It is not my place to tell other's how to enter, which sweeps they can enter, and who they can enter....I'm not the sponsor.

I personally don't care if someone is entering their dog, grandma, whatever. If the sponsor's don't take the time to weed out the cheaters, then shame on them. Something like this was thrown at me not to long ago. They may as well have gone ahead and called me a cheater, because I feel like that is what they were insinuating.

Yes, I enter for my husband, and have never made a secret of it. If it's a child's sweep, then I will enter my child. Eprize has said that they have no problem with it, so why do other's? If it's only 1x per household, then I only enter one person. I enter tobacco sweeps, wedding sweeps if the rules allow(*GASP* and I'm already married!), religious sweeps, or basically any sweeps that interest me. Honestly, if some folks put half the energy into entering their own sweeps, instead of worrying about what the other person is doing, then they would win more.

Sweepstakes Plus Member amyshulk's Avatar

As everyone here knows, I'm BIG on following the rules. I always assume people don't intentionally break them, just that they aren't aware, so I post the limits.

What they choose to do with that info is ultimately up to THEM. NOT my job to police them, that's up to the sponsors/JA's.

Sweeping is a unique hobby, where we get to share our triumphs - I've never understood how winning by not following the rules was desirable. :scratch:

As far as entering for what YOU want to win? If the rules allow it, why not? Again, NOT up to me to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't try to win!!!

Bottom line - follow the rules. Anything else you choose to do/not do is YOUR decision!!!

And Bunny? I hear ya - people make assumptions about me too - but don't let it get to you!!!

My {amyshulk's} referral links to active sweeps;

***NEW : 9/18 ends 9/25/14@8:59pm {1x rfl entry - link changes wkly} coinweek.com - Silver Bullion Weekly Giveaway #38 http://www.coinweek.com/contest/~cd541c5aed8fb92

NEW : 9/18 InternationalDelight - Member Delights Sweepstakes http://www.internationaldelight.com/...s?r=72TC9776P7

NEW : 9/10 1x: SILK Monthly Member Giveaway http://woobox.com/rgaeu9/9xhhwu
    http://www.sweepsadvantage.com/forum...-rfl-silk.html

NEW : 9/19 ends ??? {Link changes daily rfl entry} : Grizzly Coolers - Free Cooler Sweepstakes http://woobox.com/rgaeu9/a3deov

<> BING search - I average a $5 AMAZON every 2-3 weeks from doing 15 searches a day! <> http://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?...5-e90b62eeb920
    <> VIZIO Fandemonium viziofanzone; rfl link: https://rewards.viziofanzone.com?_cts_=ToH37KFi
    http://www.sweepsadvantage.com/forum...ng-search.html

<> iRazoo http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser...RefBy=amyshulk

<> SWAGBUCKS - I average a $5 AMAZON every 4-6 weeks from doing 20 searches a day! www.swagbucks.com/refer/amyshulk

<> T-Mobile AmpedUp Rewards http://soundcheck.walmart.com/Member...omocode=R70DVM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information