Thread: what is

what is

ok what is this email address i need it or i cant get email from the site please help

Re: what is

I'd be happy to try and help if you could give me a few more details, what site are you trying to get email from? :scratch:

from this site sweepstake advantage

Quote Originally Posted by bigt98 View Post
    from this site sweepstake advantage
    To get mail from this site, you go to "Profile" (in the blue bar up there on the left, between "search" and "my messages")
    click that, then on the next page look to your left and you will see "modify profile"
    select "notifications and email" and check next to the message I have in bold

SMF allows you to be notified of replies to posts, newly posted topics, and forum announcements. You can change those settings here, or oversee the topics and boards you are currently receiving notifications for.
    Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email. Receive reply notification only for the first unread reply.
    Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic.
    When sending notification of a reply to a topic, send the post in the email (but please don't reply to these emails.)

I hope this helps. If not let me know :sunny:

If you're looking to set up a free email account here, that would be sweeps.zzn.com and I can help you with that too, I think I can anyway :scratch: :laughing:

ok i am using a wii internet and i need this website email address so i can get mail to see if i won anything someone helpme

ok i am using a wii internet and i need this website email address so i can get mail to see if i won anything someone helpme
    So we seriously need somebody that knows something about wii's, which ain't me. I've never even seen a wii. But I know lots of you have one and can help with this...as soon as you wake up!

try this... http://sweepsadvantage-1637521.mail....s/loginuser.pl

Thread Information