Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing links

Missing links

Where are the links that are usually at top of New Sweeps page and My Sweeps page? Also, I am still getting "stuck" on the New Sweeps page. I keep getting an "unresponsive script" message. Can anybody shed any light on this? Thanks! :smt017

: Missing links

Admin is making some page format changes to make the site more appealing. Please be patient as I am sure the changes will really enhance the site. Thanks. :smt002

Cool! Thanks! How's your Easter chocolate supply holding up? Ready for the Mother's Day motherlode? :smt002

I am also having problems with the new "look" the links at the top don't work for me. Although the pages look less cluttered, for a while I thought I had been hyjacked! You are putting an old biddy throough some changes... :smt003 I hope the new look works soon, I need to get over my dry spell with the sweeps. Can you change my luck along with the pages? :smt100

Re: : Missing links

[QUOTE=leisa10Cool! Thanks! How's your Easter chocolate supply holding up? Ready for the Mother's Day motherlode? :smt002[/QUOTE]

I'm still doing good thanks to the after Easter sales! :smt002 Mmmmm Mother's day chocolate! Thanks for reminding me! :smt005

Marsha, if you look at the top of the screen, there is now a drop down menu that will help you navigate the site. I just discovered it and it is pretty cool! Hope you like the new format. I think it will take a few days to figure everything out.

I don't know about you, but I get nervous when change happens and then, after a day or two, I wonder how I lived with the old way. :smt002

Join the Club of Confused!

I was blaming it all on my PC :smt017

OK checked out the Jump To: like but why is it not on the Home Page?

I cannot access anything from the home page.

I am getting into forum, then doing a Jump to by using a link from a Post Reply. thank goodness I didn't delete that email.

Penny, the links for the home page are on the left side of the page. You'll find the forum link there.

Good luck!

oops should have been clearer. I can get to anything from Jump to: it's just I can't get to anything from the list right under the date on the Home Page (right under date). If this has been disabled then why is it still there?
    and left side of what page?

ll1

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sweepstakes - My - Forum - Expired - Search & Win - News - Google

t

these are active but you have to put search criteria in the blank space below it and click search

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information