Page 1 of 180 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Of The Day

Prayer Of The Day

I had this thread at another site and it was encouraging to many who read it I hope it might be the same here. Also this is a prayer thread for prayers to God and Jesus so as not to confuse anyone so please don't take offense if you do not pray to the God of the Bible.

Father I thank you for the many blessings I have and I will worship and praise you each and every day Amen

Be blessed and be a blessing

I hope the mods or admin don't mind this thread

Sweepstakes Plus Member ping1970's Avatar

Re: Prayer Of The Day

I don't mind the thread at all! Everyone needs prayer! It is the best and easiest thing we can do for one another!!

Prayer request ~ please pray for me and my sister, Karen, as we are going to take down my mother's things in Daddy's house today. Pray that we are strong and say nothing to hurt our new step-Mom, Wanda. She is such a good woman and I wouldn't hurt her on purpose for nothing.

Lord God we lift you up this morning in song and praise and we thank you for a new day and a fresh start. Lord I pray for every prayer request brought to you that you will hear and answer each and every one. Give strength to those who need it and give peace to those who are struggling. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Sweepstakes Plus Member

:sunny: Cinphi, Thank you for starting this thread. We all have so much to be thankful for.
    Sometimes we do get busy with everything in our lives and need this simple reminder to thank our Lord.
    Vote DAILY for Sweepstakes Advantage as a top Sweeps site:
    http://www.soprano.com/freeconts.asp

pdm

Quote Originally Posted by pmeek View Post
    :sunny: Cinphi, Thank you for starting this thread. We all have so much to be thankful for.
    Sometimes we do get busy with everything in our lives and need this simple reminder to thank our Lord.
    I agree! Thanks Cinphi! :headbang:

And for those of us who believe we should always remember to thank Him and praise Him for the bad things along with the good things.

If you have never watched he movie "Facing the Giants" I suggest for you to watch it. It's a wonderful family movie and really give you something to think about in your life. It's one of those movies that will make you laugh and cry. :sunny:

Quote Originally Posted by pdm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pmeek View Post
    I agree! Thanks Cinphi! :headbang:

And for those of us who believe we should always remember to thank Him and praise Him for the bad things along with the good things.

If you have never watched he movie "Facing the Giants" I suggest for you to watch it. It's a wonderful family movie and really give you something to think about in your life. It's one of those movies that will make you laugh and cry. :sunny:
    I have never seen it but it does sound familiar I will see if I can find it .

You guys are so welcome and I will try and post here daily and I encourage everyone to post also. We so need him in our lives to guide us .

pdm

Cin a Baptist church in Georgia backed this movie and it has the Dove Foundation seal of approval. Walmart has the DVD. I had never heard of the movie neither until our church showed it one Sunday night.

It's about a high school football coach and his football team. I didn't think I would like it because I care nothing about football but it was an amazing movie. After seeing the movie I had to go and purchase it for my collection. :sunny:

Quote Originally Posted by pdm View Post
    Cin a Baptist church in Georgia backed this movie and it has the Dove Foundation seal of approval. Walmart has the DVD. I had never heard of the movie neither until our church showed it one Sunday night.

It's about a high school football coach and his football team. I didn't think I would like it because I care nothing about football but it was an amazing movie. After seeing the movie I had to go and purchase it for my collection. :sunny:
    Thanks pdm I will look for it this weekend.

I am so blessed to have a beautiful family with a loving husband and 2 beautiful and healthy children. Lord watch over my family and the families of those who read this prayer thread. We know that your angels watch over us and that you know every hair on our heads.

I am just so greatful for you in Jesus name I pray Amen

Father in heaven I ask that you be with anyone now who is having trials and tribulations in their lives and need your presence to be felt. So many are going through hard times and they need a loving God to hold their hand and to know they are loved. Thank you God for loving us and for being there when we need you. In Jesus name A men.

24The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you;

25The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you;

26The Lord lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually).

This is one of my favorite scriptures and it is from the Amplified version.

Page 1 of 180 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information