Thread: Yougov

Yougov

Just got done doing my yougov survey & I thought well, someone else might want to join yougov.It's the only survey site that I do...Well, the good thing about this survey site is that they email you when they have a survey available for you and all you have to do is click the link to start it. The biggest reward for points is::.. a hundred dollars::.. so it might take some time to get all those points by completing surveys. Some of the surveys do have questions that I have just clicked the next question or something like that and have still got the points. I know I gave up googling those survey sites after I joined a few and it never worked, but Yougov did.
    YouGov Global | What the world thinks

I just redeemed 30,000 points on YouGov for a $25 Walgreen's gift card. It's almost the same as a win to me, and I hardly put any effort into getting the gc too.

Today I got my Amazon GC in the mail and redeemed it and everything went well. I kept waiting for an email code but I guess they send all GC in the mail. I wait til I reach 100.000 pts. It takes a while but it's worth the wait and almost all surveys are not too long.

I'm up to 34,500 so far. It's taken a while, but I do enjoy the surveys they send. Probably gonna do like fifi and just wait to redeem until I hit 100k before I redeem, just to get the most value out of my time.

Thread Information