Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By doll38
  • 1 Post By kemontasmom

Thread: Yourword

Yourword

I wanted to give everyone a heads up on this site. The surveys (generally) don't take very long and are automatically credited to your account. One thing that I really like about them is they give $0.25 consolation for every survey that you attempt but aren't qualified for (or they've hit the quota on your group). They have a few cashout options and the levels being at $5, $10, $15, and $25 increments. Gift cards ranging from amazon, groupon, retail stores, restaurants and others. Also, having them at those set increments makes it so you don't have to worry about saving points unless you just like having a larger reward rather than multiple small rewards.

Thanks for mentioning this site Yourword. I already have over $3.00 and I just joined the other day, and it's really easy to get the $0.25 consolation like you say. Totally worth it! They also email you when there is a survey available.
    kjarman84 likes this.

I already cashed out once with $25 amazon. I'm up to $10 again, but their $10 amazon codes are temporarily out of stock guess I'll build up to the $25 again lol

I LOVE this site because if I need to cashout I can always go to old survey invites and get the .25 for attempting! I think I have taken 2 surveys and cashed out 4 times for $5 each!
    kjarman84 likes this.

Anyone looking to join, it looks like they cut the consolation to $.10 per survey. Glad that they didn't get rid of it completely though as I've only qualified and completed a few of the surveys in recent history.

Thread Information