For the past few weeks we have been working on some new tools that will help
speed up sweepstakes entry. To address this you will see a new menu option
in category pages, search results, expiring sweepstakes, my sweepstakes, etc.
The menu option is called "Advanced Options" . If you click this link you will
get a drop down menu.
The first few menu options called SweepsPop will work together and enable
SA members to quickly launch all the sweepstakes on a page in a new window/tab
or allow you to select individual sweepstakes to "Pop" open.
This is how SweepsPop works.
1. Click the Advanced Options link.
2. Click "Enable SweepsPop Boxes" .
( This will add a check box on the current page for each sweepstakes listed on the page ) .
3. Click "Check all SweepsPop" .
( This will check off all the SweepsPop boxes on the page)
[glow=red,2,300]* This next step is only to be used if your computer is able to handle multiple windows open at the same time. This may slow older systems down or possible make your web browser unresponsive. Please use at your own risk. [/glow]
4. Click "Launch SweepsPop" .
( This will open every sweepstakes that you have checked off in a new window or in a new tab if you
use the Tabs feature in the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox ) .
Additional SweepsPop Options
1. Uncheck all SweepsPop - This will uncheck all the SweepsPop check boxes on the current page.
2. Disable SweepsPop - Will make the SweepsPop functionality disabled or disappear for the current page.
New SweepsCheck Features
On the Advanced Options menu you will find (2) new SweepsCheck features.
1. Check all SweepsCheck - This option will check off every SweepsCheck box on the current page.
2. Uncheck all SweepsCheck - This option will uncheck every SweepsCheck box on the current page.
* These options can become particularly useful for daily entry sweepstakes.
We hope you like the new features. By the Way... they are 100% Free as always!