Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New - Advanced Options Feature - SweepsPop

Sweepstakes Plus Member sweepsadv's Avatar

New - Advanced Options Feature - SweepsPop

Hello,

For the past few weeks we have been working on some new tools that will help
    speed up sweepstakes entry. To address this you will see a new menu option
    in category pages, search results, expiring sweepstakes, my sweepstakes, etc.

The menu option is called "Advanced Options" . If you click this link you will
    get a drop down menu.

The first few menu options called SweepsPop will work together and enable
    SA members to quickly launch all the sweepstakes on a page in a new window/tab
    or allow you to select individual sweepstakes to "Pop" open.

This is how SweepsPop works.

1. Click the Advanced Options link.

2. Click "Enable SweepsPop Boxes" .
    ( This will add a check box on the current page for each sweepstakes listed on the page ) .

3. Click "Check all SweepsPop" .
    ( This will check off all the SweepsPop boxes on the page)

[glow=red,2,300]* This next step is only to be used if your computer is able to handle multiple windows open at the same time. This may slow older systems down or possible make your web browser unresponsive. Please use at your own risk. [/glow]

4. Click "Launch SweepsPop" .
    ( This will open every sweepstakes that you have checked off in a new window or in a new tab if you
    use the Tabs feature in the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox ) .

Additional SweepsPop Options

1. Uncheck all SweepsPop - This will uncheck all the SweepsPop check boxes on the current page.
    2. Disable SweepsPop - Will make the SweepsPop functionality disabled or disappear for the current page.

New SweepsCheck Features

On the Advanced Options menu you will find (2) new SweepsCheck features.

1. Check all SweepsCheck - This option will check off every SweepsCheck box on the current page.
    2. Uncheck all SweepsCheck - This option will uncheck every SweepsCheck box on the current page.

* These options can become particularly useful for daily entry sweepstakes.

We hope you like the new features. By the Way... they are 100% Free as always!

Re: New - Advanced Options Feature

Wow thanks guys for all the hard work and new options. :headbang:

Can't wait to try them out. Thanks for all your hard work. We all appreciate it very much.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I didn't receive any of my reminders today. It's been a while since I had this problem. Just for info. I'm always tempted to stop using this feature, but it is so convenient.

TY - can't wait to check it out.

:sunny:
    I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. (John Heywood)

Sweepstakes Plus Member sweepsadv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stafford2 View Post
    Can't wait to try them out. Thanks for all your hard work. We all appreciate it very much.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I didn't receive any of my reminders today. It's been a while since I had this problem. Just for info. I'm always tempted to stop using this feature, but it is so convenient.
    If you have a Yahoo email account, Yahoo was incorrectly blocking our email today> I already requested they remove the block. Usually takes 24-48 hours.

I tried it out. :sunny: Seems to work okay. I can see how it could be useful to open up several pages at once, but if I tried it with my dial-up and this dino-computer I'm temporarily using I would be waiting all night for those buggers to load!

I do LOVE the "check/uncheck" feature for the "Sweeps Check" thing. The only thing I would change is to make it "Sticky", ie: when you use it, it automatically makes the page renew with that reflected. Right now it doesn't work that way.

In my case, when I was goofing with it, I accidently hit "check all" when I didn't mean to. So I hit "uncheck all". Yet when I hit "Save my Sweeps" it reloaded with everything checked. Bummer. So I had to re-"uncheck" and "save" again ... THEN it came out right.

It has always done this, but I usually take the extra time to work around it. But if I lose my dial-up connection and if I forgot to do that I end up with a real mess that I then have to work with. :error:

oreo2511

Awesome. It works great for me. :sunny:

Thank You!

Fantastic new feature !!!!

Thank you very much ! :headbang:

Quote Originally Posted by sweepsadv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stafford2 View Post

If you have a Yahoo email account, Yahoo was incorrectly blocking our email today> I already requested they remove the block. Usually takes 24-48 hours.
    I've got comcast. I know you've had problems with them too.

Wow! What a GREAT feature.... Ken is totally turning into Capt. Marvel lately!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information