Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mmartin030
  • 1 Post By desertdance
  • 1 Post By rachelroseanna

Thread: Camel

Camel

Hubby won the $25 e-code but when he went to register, it said the info wasn't correct. I double checked everything, and his log-in is the same as the last time he won it, so then a message came up saying "sorry your e-code has been cancelled!" We sent the e-code company 2 emails, with no response, and Camel 2 emails also, again, with no response about this. I have never had any issues with these, as we have both won most of the instants they have. Any suggestions here? Maybe he should call them I don't know. I'd like to use it that I do know Anyways, I'm sure it'll work out, as most companies are good about fixing issues. Thanks to Camel & SA!!!!!!!!
    jancey likes this.

Lots of threads about that on here with solutions. You could search the forum. Congratulations and I hope it works out!
    jancey likes this.

got the same issue yesterday and the site was down there are others posting on camel site about this who won also we have 30 days to register it

use the email that you use with camel if you are still having issues change the camle email address and then copy and paste all info or tye it as it is in the account on camel thats what worked for me
    jancey likes this.

I have heard that it works when you have issues to go to the Camel Snus website and claim it there.

youll have to send screenshots to them of your camel info and redemption error pages,next time you win wait 30 minutes to try redeeming your prize,this worked for me and i get glitched on every win. others suggested this,i waited 30 min and redeemed with no problems.

support@nextviewservices.com - for camel win issues

Hope you get that win.

Thanks so much for all the help!!!!!! I did send emails to that above posted email address, and still no response (won 10/8) so I'm going to try searching here and also a few of the other above suggestions!!! Everyone is always so helpful! I appreciate that, and thanks

Thread Information