What Information Does Sweepstakes Advantage Collect From You?
- You can visit our site and use many of our services without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personally identifiable information to us. It is only when you register to become a Sweepstakes Advantage Member, use certain Sweepstakes Advantage services, or enter contests, that you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information.
- Whenever you visit Sweepstakes Advantage, even if you have not registered with us, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, Sweepstakes Advantage cookie information, the Sweepstakes Advantage page(s) you request, and any search terms you query.
- Sweepstakes Advantage uses this anonymous information to customize your experience on our site, to improve our services, and to show you more relevant advertising messages. We ordinarily do not attempt to link this information to a specific person, with certain important exceptions.
- If you are a registered Sweepstakes Advantage Member, your personally identifiable registration information is also recorded alongside the anonymous information in our web server log. So, once you register as an Sweepstakes Advantage Member, you are no longer anonymous to us.
- Sweepstakes Advantage uses personally identifiable information for three main purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain services, to personalize the advertising and content you see on our pages, and to tell you about special offers and new products and services.
Do Any Third Parties Receive or Collect Your Information Through Sweepstakes Advantage?
Sweepstakes Advantage will not share personally identifiable
information with other companies or individuals unless:
- We have your express permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information with our partner companies in order to provide a product or service you have requested. Unless we tell you otherwise, these partners do not have the right to use your personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to deliver your requested product or service.
- Except as we've just explained above, Sweepstakes Advantage will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone. Nor will we ever share with anyone personally identifiable information about you that is of medical, financial or sexual nature.
What Choices Do You Have?
- You may edit or delete your Sweepstakes Advantage Member Registration information and account preferences, including whether you want us to contact you about special offers and products, at the Sweepstakes Advantage Subscriptions page at any time. Even so, certain information might remain in our records for a short time after your account is deleted.
What Security Measures Are in Place to Protect Your Information?
- Sweepstakes Advantage operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your user data.
- Only certain employees have access to the information you provide us. They have access only for customer care, software maintenance, and Membership analysis.
Sweepstakes Advantage updates this policy from time to time so please review it periodically. Bear in mind that the only way to ensure your personal privacy whenever you are on the Internet is to make sure your browser is configured so that you are alerted to the placement of all cookies.
Last updated April 14, 2015