Search for "Elle" Sweepstakes
Found 49 total
To enter the Online Travel Photo Contest, travellers from all over the world are invited to send in their best travel snaps in digital form.
The deadline for Photo Contest is Decembar 31, 2015...
Winners will receive the following prizes:
- One Grand Prize winner will receive a $200
- Second place will receive a $100
- Third place will receive a $50
Payment will be made via paypal...
Entry with the most votes will win a contest...
Enter to Win Creative Children Like the Animals of the World
by Michelle Korenfeld.
Enter to win a Satinelle Soft epilator from Philips.
Enter to Win the These Things box set as well as Stuart David's memoir In the All-Night Café, which tells the story of Belle and Sebastian's formative years.
Enter to Win Pretending to Be Erica
by Michelle Painchaud.
Prizes include (indicates # of winners): 35-Day Top Sellers Kit (5), 2-Week Bug-Out-Bag (5), 72-Hour Meal Kit (10), Prep Tool Kit (10), $50 Gift Card (10), & $25 Gift Card (10). Food Insurance wants to help America get prepared by giving away 50 great preparedness prizes! To increase your chances of winning, share this promotion & receive bonus entires when your friends enter.
Enter to win 3 months of KeVita & prizes from The Body Book, Derma e Natural Skincare, Harvest Snaps, Further Products, Bed of Nails & Lifestyle Coach Kellen Brugman.
Winner will be announced on May 25, 2015
About aGreatLife Toiletry Bag:
• This perfectly sized, classically styled yet modern hanging hygiene travel bag has a well-designed layout with a number of various compartments — spacious enough to hold everything you need and yet small enough to stuff away without adding extra bulk. It’s a great timesaver when travelling. Suitable for men and/or women for organizing toiletries accessories, cosmetics, or other grooming items.
• You will be surprised by how much stuff I could get in it. This travelling kit comes with small, medium, large, and long pockets, making everything easy to find!
To keep accessories separate, use large compartments for storing bulky items like bottles of shampoo, conditioner, or shaving cream, and vertical side slots for additional small items.
• Zippered side pockets let you quickly access essential items.
Smaller compartments that zip up are excellently suited for storing items you may want to keep dry or access quickly.
• The reinforced metal hook makes it easy to store the kit on door knobs, shower rods, or towel racks. Simply unzip the bag and hang it from a small hook on the inside. This is very convenient for accessing anything in the bag without having to dig or feel for what you're looking for. Also, thanks to the hanging hook you can keep the bag off dirty floors or sinks while using public places on the go.