Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for when you need UPCs

: for when you need UPCs

pinkie_d I'll be in the bunk right beside ya - sharing the 3 hot's cause I have done the same thing... LOL

:lol:
    rande1027

Sweepstakes Plus Member amyshulk's Avatar

Many times the sponsor will instruct us to write down the UPC code from their product if they don't provide us one to play - nothing wrong with that!

BUT - if it's a UNIQUE code that's on the container? PLEASE - don't take it unless you buy the product - now that IS wrong!!! :twisted:
    Sweepers by nature are *always* looking for a free lunch, but if you value your time over your $$$, then upgrading to PLUS at less than a dime a day gives you the best bang for your $$$!

Haven't tried SwagBucks yet? Please use my referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/amyshulk

Thanks for the update. I keep a spiral note book by my desk with UPC's that I've often needed for contests. I try to find them when I shop. Then transfer them to my spiral. Like the Nabisco products. And so on.

Re: for when you need UPCs

When looking for codes try googling for the whole code of one of the codes you know exists like 031000166113.
    Your search will be:
    031000166113 whole code
    03100016611 missing last digit
    31000166113 missing first digit
    3100016611 missing both digits.

By searching for missing both digits I found this list: http://www.treyhayden.com/91.htm
    Searching missing the last digit gave me this list: http://www.seff.com/wholesale/catego...0-m0-items.php

Sometimes the URL will have part of the UPC. There are some excellent guides but they are on my MSN favourites. Search for the name of the product but try to focus on what would be in a store's description

Thanks it was kind of you :sunny:

wow that's really useful, i've been skipping over sweeps that require UPCs until now. thanks!

Re: for when you need UPCs -AXE

Dear splitraindrop, I went to the site you posted. Maybe* I'm not looking in the right place but* I can't find free codes. I saw a place to buy them. Does anyone have a code for the
    Axe DARK TEMPTATIONs SWEEP? (on SWEEP SHEET)
    Thank you,
    keeno69

Sweepstakes Plus Member amyshulk's Avatar

Re: for when you need UPCs -AXE

Quote Originally Posted by keeno69 View Post
    Dear splitraindrop, I went to the site you posted. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place but I can't find free codes. I saw a place to buy them. Does anyone have a code for the
    Axe DARK TEMPTATIONs SWEEP? (on SWEEP SHEET)
    Thank you,
    keeno69
    keeno69 - UPC's are not what is needed for the AXE sweeps - you need a unique Code:

Unilever.Com/Axe - Sweet Life Sweepstakes
    Grand Prize (1): The AXE Chocolate Card which includes: $25,000 cash, awarded as a check, ten (10) $50 gift cards from GameStop, one (1) trip for two (2) to Los Angeles, California and one (1) trip for two (2) to Las Vegas, Nevada.Second Prize (3): A Live Nation VIP Experience which includes two (2) VIP club passes, two (2) premium seats to a venue, venue facility tour prior to the start of the venue, preferred parking and a $50 Gift Certificate for the merchandise area. Winner's choice of venue is limited by Live Nation. Third Prize (5): An Apple MacBook®. The ARV of each Third Prize is $1,500.00. Fourth Prize (20): An 80GB Apple iPod® classic. The ARV of each Fourth Prize is $300.00.
    Restrictions : 13+ US | Limit : 1 Per Person / Email *Limit one (1) registration/entry per person/email address/phone number via online, text message or interactive television method. Earn 50 ADDITIONAL ENTRIES per unique Code. | Added : 09-10-08 | Expires : 11-16-2008 | Hits : 2299 | Rules

Entry Category : One Entry

http://www.axedarktemptation.com/rul...ulations.shtml

Two ways to earn an additional (50) entries subsequent to registering as described in Rule #2 above:

ONEuring the Sweepstakes Period, purchase a specially marked AXE Dark temptation product containing a unique {THAT MEANS WE CAN'T SHARE - THEY ARE 1X USE, SORRY } Sweepstakes code (the "Code"),while supplies last.

Then visit the Website, click on the promotion link and enter your Code. The Code must be entered exactly as it appears on your AXE Dark temptation product.

***Limit one use per unique Code.***

TWO: To earn (50) additional entries by mail without purchasing a product: On a plain 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, full address, including zip code, daytime telephone, cellular phone number (if any), e-mail address, date of birth, and your answers to the following questions: ”When is the last time you purchased an AXE product?” ”Are you a regular AXE user?” ”How did you hear about this Sweepstakes?”, and mail your completed entry in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope, to: ~~~

The Win the Sweet Life Sweepstakes,
    P.O. Box 7915,
    Melville, NY 11775-7915

~~~ All mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before November 17, 2008 and received by November 24, 2008. **** You must be registered/entered in the Sweepstakes previously as described in Rule #2 above to earn 50 additional entries. There is a limit of (51) entries per person per e-mail address regardless of method of entry.
    Sweepers by nature are *always* looking for a free lunch, but if you value your time over your $$$, then upgrading to PLUS at less than a dime a day gives you the best bang for your $$$!

Haven't tried SwagBucks yet? Please use my referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/amyshulk

Sweepstakes Plus Member

Thanks for the informations!