Thread: PO Box rules

Sweepstakes Plus Member

PO Box rules

I have been sweeping for a few years now and I understand the rules regarding PO Boxes at the USPS. Here is my question: Is getting a mailbox at the UPS Store where they accept packages from all carriers considered a PO Box in terms of sweepstakes rules, even though you are using a street address instead of just a PO Box. Please help. Thank you

Re: PO Box rules

[QUOTE=tugboat29;685560]I have been sweeping for a few years now and I understand the rules regarding PO Boxes at the USPS. Here is my question: Is getting a mailbox at the UPS Store where they accept packages from all carriers considered a PO Box in terms of sweepstakes rules, even though you are using a street address instead of just a PO Box. Please help.

The no P. O. Box rule is designed to foil cheats. Try substituting a # symbol for the box so that your address reads like an Apt. - - 123 any st., # 45 - - - check with United Parcel to make sure they'll accept mail addressed like that. You can also look for other sources, like Mail Boxes Etc. You'd still need to have the address read like an Apt.

Sweepstakes Plus Member amyshulk's Avatar

Re: PO Box rules

[QUOTE=curmudgeon;685659]
    Quote Originally Posted by tugboat29 View Post
    I have been sweeping for a few years now and I understand the rules regarding PO Boxes at the USPS. Here is my question: Is getting a mailbox at the UPS Store where they accept packages from all carriers considered a PO Box in terms of sweepstakes rules, even though you are using a street address instead of just a PO Box. Please help.

The no P. O. Box rule is designed to foil cheats. Try substituting a # symbol for the box so that your address reads like an Apt. - - 123 any st., # 45 - - - check with United Parcel to make sure they'll accept mail addressed like that. You can also look for other sources, like Mail Boxes Etc. You'd still need to have the address read like an Apt.
    IIRC that's what ppl in rural areas have to do?
    Sweepers by nature are *always* looking for a free lunch, but if you value your time over your $$$, then upgrading to PLUS at less than a dime a day gives you the best bang for your $$$!

Haven't tried SwagBucks yet? Please use my referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/amyshulk