Some Local Wins

jse216

Well-known member
I got a call a few days ago that I won free tickets to a Branson show. I also got a free sundae coupon yesterday from Andy's Frozen Custard 40th celebration. I also was a winner in the Canyon Bakehouse GF survey where I get 8 coupons for bread. Just hope I can find the product this time and that the store will accept the coupons. Last time, I won 80 lettuce coupons right before the recall and I couldn't use them. The only place I could find that brand was Target and they wouldn't take the coupons! I also lost out on all the free digital coupons because Walmart won't accept them. :rolleyes:
 
I got a call a few days ago that I won free tickets to a Branson show. I also got a free sundae coupon yesterday from Andy's Frozen Custard 40th celebration. I also was a winner in the Canyon Bakehouse GF survey where I get 8 coupons for bread. Just hope I can find the product this time and that the store will accept the coupons. Last time, I won 80 lettuce coupons right before the recall and I couldn't use them. The only place I could find that brand was Target and they wouldn't take the coupons! I also lost out on all the free digital coupons because Walmart won't accept them. :rolleyes:
Congratulations. Nice wins!
 
I got a call a few days ago that I won free tickets to a Branson show. I also got a free sundae coupon yesterday from Andy's Frozen Custard 40th celebration. I also was a winner in the Canyon Bakehouse GF survey where I get 8 coupons for bread. Just hope I can find the product this time and that the store will accept the coupons. Last time, I won 80 lettuce coupons right before the recall and I couldn't use them. The only place I could find that brand was Target and they wouldn't take the coupons! I also lost out on all the free digital coupons because Walmart won't accept them. :rolleyes:
i hate the digital coupons. they are always sketchy whether they will work or not. I also prefer a physical gift card and not the codes,
I got a call a few days ago that I won free tickets to a Branson show. I also got a free sundae coupon yesterday from Andy's Frozen Custard 40th celebration. I also was a winner in the Canyon Bakehouse GF survey where I get 8 coupons for bread. Just hope I can find the product this time and that the store will accept the coupons. Last time, I won 80 lettuce coupons right before the recall and I couldn't use them. The only place I could find that brand was Target and they wouldn't take the coupons! I also lost out on all the free digital coupons because Walmart won't accept them. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top