E ebartko Well-known member Feb 24, 2022 #1 So shocked to see a win this morning. I love winning Amazon gift cards. Amazon.com Gift Card Instant Win*50 Points$10 Value Lucky you!You've won! We'll shoot you an email to the address in your AARP.org account. Be sure to come back for tomorrow's instant win game!
So shocked to see a win this morning. I love winning Amazon gift cards. Amazon.com Gift Card Instant Win*50 Points$10 Value Lucky you!You've won! We'll shoot you an email to the address in your AARP.org account. Be sure to come back for tomorrow's instant win game!
kristinedeanna Social Media Manager Staff member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Feb 24, 2022 #2 Wonderful, congratulations!!
S sunluvr Well-known member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Feb 26, 2022 #4 Wow, nice win, I enter every day.
kitehcat Active member Feb 28, 2022 #5 Wow! Nice Win! I gave up trying with them. Congrats to your perseverance.