C callmeisabella Sweepstakes Plus Member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Sep 8, 2022 #1 Hi, I am so excited to say that I won 4 "Hero Deck" tickets for this Friday's baseball game!! The hero deck is a VIP deck. You get free food and drinks. It's BBQ night, so YUM!!
Hi, I am so excited to say that I won 4 "Hero Deck" tickets for this Friday's baseball game!! The hero deck is a VIP deck. You get free food and drinks. It's BBQ night, so YUM!!
V vickiburton Well-known member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Sep 8, 2022 #2 It would be icing on the cake if the A's win the game! Congratulations on your win!
kristinedeanna Social Media Manager Staff member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Sep 8, 2022 #5 Woohoo!! Congrats and have a great time
S sunluvr Well-known member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Sep 9, 2022 #6 Congrats! Go A's, I go to alot of their games.
zwriter Well-known member Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber Sep 10, 2022 #9 Congratulations! Enjoy the game.