We have exciting news for you! Your entry in The Stella Rosa Chill Out & Grill Out Contest has been selected as a Second Prize winner! It is our pleasure to inform you that you have won:
A Sponsor-selected cooler (ARV $250)
This one feels extra special because it was a judged national contest based on originality, pairing, visual flair and perceived taste. I knew the $20,000 Grand Prize was a long shot, so I’m VERY happy to have placed! I put a lot of thought into my recipe, presentation and photo, so it feels great knowing the effort paid off.
Huge reminder not to overlook the creative/judged contests — you never know!
A Sponsor-selected cooler (ARV $250)
This one feels extra special because it was a judged national contest based on originality, pairing, visual flair and perceived taste. I knew the $20,000 Grand Prize was a long shot, so I’m VERY happy to have placed! I put a lot of thought into my recipe, presentation and photo, so it feels great knowing the effort paid off.
Huge reminder not to overlook the creative/judged contests — you never know!