Won a cruise!

steflink01

Member
Sweepstakes Plus Subscriber
I have been sweepstaking for many years and have never won a cruise. This year I've won two!

Here's the latest:

A $3,000 Carnival gift card that can be used to purchase a Carnival cruise and a $500 Carnival gift card that may be used to purchase a non-alcoholic beverage package.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you contributed to making The Coca-Cola Sweepstakes® Win the Weekend instant win Game and Sweepstakes a success.
 
I have been sweepstaking for many years and have never won a cruise. This year I've won two!

Here's the latest:

A $3,000 Carnival gift card that can be used to purchase a Carnival cruise and a $500 Carnival gift card that may be used to purchase a non-alcoholic beverage package.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you contributed to making The Coca-Cola® Win the Weekend Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes a success.
congrats! I can hear the excitement in your voice! Enjoy!
 
I have been sweepstaking for many years and have never won a cruise. This year I've won two!

Here's the latest:

A $3,000 Carnival gift card that can be used to purchase a Carnival cruise and a $500 Carnival gift card that may be used to purchase a non-alcoholic beverage package.

We would like to thank you for the time and effort you contributed to making The Coca-Cola® Win the Weekend Instant Win Game and Sweepstakes a success.
That's awesome... congratulations!
 
Back
Top