What Information Does Sweepstakes Advantage Collect From You?
- You can visit our site and use many of our services without having to tell us who you are or reveal any personally identifiable information to us. It is only when you register to become a Sweepstakes Advantage Member, use certain Sweepstakes Advantage services, or enter contests, that you will be asked to provide us with personally identifiable information.
- Whenever you visit Sweepstakes Advantage, even if you have not registered with us, our web server logs automatically receive and record anonymous information from your web browser including your IP Address, Sweepstakes Advantage cookie information, the Sweepstakes Advantage page(s) you request, and any search terms you query.
- Sweepstakes Advantage uses this anonymous information to customize your experience on our site, to improve our services, and to show you more relevant advertising messages. We ordinarily do not attempt to link this information to a specific person, with certain important exceptions.
- If you are a registered Sweepstakes Advantage Member, your personally identifiable registration information is also recorded alongside the anonymous information in our web server log. So, once you register as an Sweepstakes Advantage Member, you are no longer anonymous to us.
- Sweepstakes Advantage uses personally identifiable information for three main purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain services, to personalize the advertising and content you see on our pages, and to tell you about special offers and new products and services.
Do Any Third Parties Receive or Collect Your Information Through Sweepstakes Advantage?
Sweepstakes Advantage will not share personally identifiable
information with other companies or individuals unless:
- We have your express permission to share the information;
- We need to share your information with our partner companies in order to provide a product or service you have requested. Unless we tell you otherwise, these partners do not have the right to use your personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to deliver your requested product or service.
- Except as we've just explained above, Sweepstakes Advantage will not sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone. Nor will we ever share with anyone personally identifiable information about you that is of medical, financial or sexual nature.
What Choices Do You Have?
- You may edit your Sweepstakes Advantage Member Registration information and account preferences, including whether you want us to contact you about special offers and products, at the Sweepstakes Advantage Subscriptions page at any time. You can request your account to be deleted by using the "contact us" link located at the bottom of each page.
What Security Measures Are in Place to Protect Your Information?
- Sweepstakes Advantage operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your user data.
- Only certain employees have access to the information you provide us. They have access only for customer care, software maintenance, and Membership analysis.
Data Retention Policy
- When you register for a free account on Sweepstakes Advantage or Sweepstakes Plus your data is kept as log as we detect login activity. If no login activity is detected for greater than a year. We reserve the right to delete the account. You can also request to have your account deleted at any time by contacting us, using the Contact us link at the bottom of this page.
- When signing up for the Sweepstakes Advantage newsletter your email remains on the active subscriber list until you unsubscribe or until we perform our yearly review and automaticly remove inactive email addresses. Newsletter subscribers can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the botton of each newsletter. They can also request removal by contacting us, using the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.
How is Privacy handled for the Sweepstakes Advantage Newsletter?
- Sweepstakes Advantage never sells or shares it's newsletter email list with any other parties.
- The email address is collected for the sole pupose of receiving the newsletter from Sweepstakes Advantage.
Sweepstakes Advantage updates this policy from time to time so please review it periodically. Bear in mind that the only way to ensure your personal privacy whenever you are on the Internet is to make sure your browser is configured so that you are alerted to the placement of all cookies.
Last updated May 21, 2018