Sweepstakes Power Search

Search for "lifestyle" Sweepstakes
Found 3 total


Entered on:

Waggle And Woof is giving away $100 worth of Blue Buffalo dog food. Blue Buffalo offers your pet the wholesome nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle for any breed at any age.

Restrictions: 18+ US
Limit: 1 per Person + Share
Added: 06-25-2017
Expires: 06-30-2017 11:59 PM EST
Hits: 301
Category: One Entry


Entered on:

Enter to win a copy of Trisha’s Table: My Feel-Good Favorites for a Balanced Life by Trisha Yearwood with Beth Yearwood Bernard (Clarkson Potter, 2015). (ARV $29.99)
Whether you’re a fan of country music, delicious food, or maintaining a balanced lifestyle, you are sure to love country music superstar Trisha Yearwood’s cookbook, Trisha’s Table. It’s filled with family stories and dishes like dairy-free Angel Hair Pasta with Avocado Pesto, Chicken Tortilla Casserole, and low-calorie Billie’s Houdini Chicken Salad that exemplify Trisha’s 80/20 lifestyle rule. Make good choices 80 percent of the time and splurge a little the other 20 percent. It’s a way of life we can all get behind. For those splurge days, Trisha’s Banana Pudding makes a delicious treat. If you’re not already a fan of hers, you will be after eating this.

Restrictions: 18+ US, Canada
Limit: 1 Per Person / Email
Added: 06-21-2017
Expires: 07-11-2017 11:59 PM EST
Hits: 82
Category: Book


Entered on:

Enter to Win £200 Urb-it Credit To Shop From Your SmartPhone
Urb-it is the on-demand lifestyle app offering the most eco-friendly and personable shopping service across London. Founded in Stockholm in 2014, Urb-it allows you to do your shopping on your mobile from anywhere through a vast selection of retailers and to get your purchases brought to you by an ‘Urber’ at a time and place of your choosing.

Restrictions: 18+ UK Only
Limit: 1 Per Person
Added: 06-29-2017
Expires: 07-21-2017 11:59 PM EST
Hits: 0
Category: UK Competitions