Search for "Travel" Sweepstakes
Found 166 total
Enter to win : There is one (1) prize available per Entry Pool. Each Prize will consist of the following: (a)
three (3) vouchers each good for one (1) night stay in one (1) room at a Motel 6 as defined in the Prize
Chart below; (b) twenty-five hundred US dollars awarded in the form of a general use pre-paid gift card
for use by the Winner to offset travel expenses. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is
Enter to win a trip to Burgundy France. One winner will receive:
- 6 Night Stay at Domaine Cromey (Burgundy, France)
- Travel certificates for 2 Round-trip tickets to fly to Burgundy France (See details in item number 15 of contest rules)
- Estate and off-site Dining (Meal does not include beverages. Winner is responsible for all beverage purchases upon visit)
- 1 twelve-bottle FlyWithWine VinGardeValise(R) wine luggage suitcase (From FlyWithWine)
- Winery excursions and bike tours (TBD by Elden selections. May vary depending on the time of year the prize is used and other factors)
Total prize approximate retail value is $4,500.
Enter to win There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won of a 3-night/4-day trip for winner and one (1) guest to any 2017 Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best domestic U.S. city. Grand Prize trip includes round-trip airfare for winner and one (1) guest from a major airport nearest winner’s residence as determined by the Sponsor and 3-night double-occupancy hotel accommodations. ARV of Grand Prize: $5,000. The 2017 Travel + Leisure World’s Best domestic U.S. cities that may be chosen for the Grand Prize trip will be provided to the potential Grand Prize winner at the time of notification. Trip must be booked at least three (3) weeks in advance and taken within one (1) year from winner confirmation.
Total ARV of all prizes available to be won: $5,000.
Enter towin a Lonely Planet travel guide of your choice just by telling us what you think about the Hotels Fairy price comparison system.
To enter the Online Travel Photo Contest, travellers from all over the world are invited to send in their best travel snaps in digital form.